GPS Frequent Questions
Will the GPS tracker work in my location?
Our GPS trackers operate multiple networks including 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G as well as Wi-Fi networks. Geographical locations include North America, South America, Asia and Europe.
Does my GPS tracker require Network activation
All GPS trackers require network access to transmit live data. If you have not already done so, you will want to purchase a flat rate data plan or pay as you go plan.
How much does a data plan cost for a GPS tracker?
The cost for your data plan will vary depending on your network provider. Most plants will fall somewhere between $10-$25. Please note that this is just an estimate and will vary based on data usage.
How do I activate my GPS tracker
Depending on the unit you purchase you will need to do the following:
1. Read your GPS tracker activation procedure
2. Download the specified tracker app
3. Register your GPS tracker with the tracker app
4. Insert your active SIM card with the tracker in the off position
5. Power on your GPS tracker and allow up to 1 hour for it to establish a network connection.